Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Cookies (adapted from Ghirardelli’s Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookie recipe)
12 ounces Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
10 ounces Guittard Semisweet Chocolate Organic Wafers 66% Cacao
1 cup Ghirardelli Classic White Baking Chips
5 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Over low heat, using a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt Guittard wafers and butter, stirring gently.
- In large bowl with electric mixer or whisk, beat eggs and sugar until thick.
- Slowly add chocolate mixture to egg mixture, stirring gently.
- In small bowl, stir together coconut flour and baking powder, then stir into chocolate mixture just until combined.
- Gently mix in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Dough will be soft, but using a spoon, scoop approximately 1.5 inch diameter balls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Alternatively, split batter into two portions, and pour onto two sheets of plastic wrap, form dough into logs, each 2 inches in diameter and about 12 inches long. Use plastic wrap to hold dough in log shape. Wrap tightly and refrigerate until firm.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unwrap dough and cut with knife into 3/4 inch slices. Place balls/slices 1 1/2 inches apart on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until shine crust forms on top but interior is still soft. Cool on baking sheet.